Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

To all my readers (Ha ha) I hope you had a good holiday and are home or coming home safe and sound from your travels.

2008 promises to be exciting with the big India trip coming up in February and two other shows this year!

J, the boys and I spent part of New Year's day playing Pictionary. Yay, B's easel finally came in handy! It was really fun, until it wasn't anymore.

But our Christmas isn't quite over yet. We won't be able to put the holiday to bed until we get our hands on a Wii. N's girlfriend got one. Actually got one. Her parents pre-ordered it. Smart. The boys have been wonderfully patient about the fact that they haven't actually gotten their big gift yet. I am happy, because I am afraid that the Wii is going to change our little family dynamic forever. I will want to play Monopoly or Chess or the piano and they will just want to Wii. So, I am treasuring our Wii less moments. Is that wrong? The skateboard and digital camera have gone over really well and of course the heely's and the whack a mole and ipod dock, etc. We managed to come out without too much "stuff" to show so I think we were a success on that front.

3 comments:

sue said...

Happy New Year to you, Psuedo Soccer Mom!! Should I have been looking for the Wii in FL? I feel like an idiot for not asking that earlier b/c I am leaving tomorrow.....in the meantime, thank you for a lovely Christmas day. Baga had a great time and me too.

Unknown said...

My personal favorite is the whack a mole. It was a wonderful holiday - thanks so much for letting me spend it all with you!! xoxo

hogbacker said...

Christmas is over?