Friday, March 7, 2008

Most Boring Blog Ever

Hi, this is the most boring blog ever. I know. I have been waiting for Amanda to send me India pics so I could post them. Waiting in vain evidently......So, my camera got stolen out of my suitcase, discovered when we arrived in India. So....I wasn't responsible for any pics on this trip.
Anyhow I love that today is Friday and the weekend is spread before me with nothing to do. Vendors and employees are paid, husband is traveling, kids are with Mom, Mom is staying in because she is sick so I'm free and easy this weekend. I see Taco bueno and Masterpiece theater in my future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh I hope you had a glorious weekend! Sorry I missed your call last night. It was a crazy busy weekend and we were cooking on the grill when you called!! I'll call you tomorrow night - I'll be in the car, so I'll have a good chunk of time. xoxo

sue said...

where are those pics? I'm anxious to see the ones of you all in Goa especially.