Saturday, December 15, 2007

N has a girlfriend

Her name is Taylor, or as we call her at our house, Tay tay. N and tay tay made arrangements to kiss on the bus last week but unfortunately the kids haven't had school since the note was passed. N is anxious. Dying to kiss her. He told me he thinks maybe Tay will be his wife. And we like any good parent/stepparent/brother are making fun of him mercilously. Maybe we should stop. He talks with his mouth full so I told him to make sure he didn't do that if he was eating with Tay tay and her fam. J and B now use every opportunity to act like food is coming out of their mouth. "I wuv you Tay tay." Is it fun? Hell Yeah. Is it damaging to a 13 year old psyche? I don't know.

K and I talked about "being in the box" when we were young. K doesn't remember it. I do. I remember Dad saying "It's your night in the box, Megan." I think it's N's day in the box.

B had his piano lesson today finally. Talk about logistical planning! I got in trouble from the Mom for not running it past her first. I apologized and said I was too gung ho. It's true. I just know that boy needs music lessons of some kind. It was worth it though. He loved it. His teacher gave him some bar paper and told him to write a song. So, he did. Not half bad for the first time out either.

In other Harris/Cramer news, evidently Stephanie's hair is falling out and she is going bald. She told the boys it was because of their fighting. And also because of medication for Rheumetoid Arthritis. I think though its a broken arrow thing. There are lots of ladies with very thin hair. I saw them today at Wal-Mart while ringing bells in the freezing cold. Lots o ladies with combovers. The boys said this during dinner last night and it was something about the pizza and the subject but I felt like vomiting. I told the boys they are making my hair fall out too.

So, power came back on at the office on Friday at 5:00 p.m. Just in time for the weekend. Maybe next week we can resume business as normal.

I'm off to China for the week before Christmas. Have a happy holiday!

2 comments:

sue said...

I heard the story of the hairlessness yesterday....nice try to blame it on fighting....and to blame it on BA is a stretch.....I have another opinion which won't appear on this blog.

Anonymous said...

Great work.